Since start-up in 2006, IN-RGY has become one of the most important SAP HCM consulting firms in Canada. The company’s impressive growth is the result of its founders’ extensive SAP HCM/HR knowledge and expertise gained from more than 20 years of hands-on project experience and due to its team of more than 35 subject matter experts. IN-RGY is an official SAP reseller and partner (PartnerEdge) for human capital and payroll management solutions. These solutions provide many advantages including:
- Integration of all HR and payroll processes on a centralized platform
- Modular deployment of functionalities based on the specific needs of each company
- Centralization of data available in real time through different client applications (local user interface, web and mobile platform technologies)
- Structured and defined HR business processes, time management and payroll calculations, thereby enhancing the effectiveness of your operational services through advanced, robust technology that reduces operational risks
- Automation of business rules and collective agreements that provide data integrity, accurate calculations and reduced risks of grievances and other costly mistakes
- Proven solution, available in 30 languages, used in 180 countries by some 258,000 clients and supported by over 1,700 service partners
- Access to your strategic information at all levels in your organization based on the user’s unique needs and for the sound management of your company
Our mastery of SAP is at your service
SAP is the dominant ERP and management software company in the world. Its comprehensive human resources solutions include, among others, the management of payroll, shift planning, benefits, career and goals and recruiting.
SAP HCM Suite is a complete HR and payroll solution that integrates with other SAP ERP components. It offers powerful HR process and staff analysis functions. The centralized HR system in the HCM Suite will link your human resources strategy with your corporate strategy to produce the results your organization needs.
We take care of the design, configuration and maintenance of the optimal solution so that you can quickly attain your objectives by implementing complete SAP HCM solutions or functionalities that are complementary to existing technologies.
- Installing SAP solutions (hardware infrastructures, virtualization of software instances, DB, SAP installation and administration)
- Configuring and programming HCM and payroll functions
- Programming user interfaces
- Configuring user roles in security modules
- Deploying data conversion processes for legacy systems
- Converting data and production activities
- Managing SAP user access and authorizations
- Managing regularly automated processes in SAP
Technical benefits of SAP
SAP’s HCM Suite sets itself apart from other products with its fully integrated HR functions, as well as the maturity and strength of its payroll system offered in 180 countries. It includes powerful analysis and shift planning functions.
- Unique, integrated platform for all HCM components
- Suite containing solutions from two complementary systems: BizX from SuccessFactors (cloud) and SAP ERP (HR) (on-premise or hosted)
- Over ten mutually integrated HR solutions that lend themselves to gradual deployment
- Centralized database integrating all HR components
- HR module integrated into the complete SAP ERP suite (Finance, Logistics, Operations, Management, etc.) and SAP SuccessFactors
- Robust payroll solution that automates payroll calculations following retroactive changes
- Self-service functions for employees and managers using different technologies (Web and mobile)
- Real-time access to information, facilitating strategic decision making
- Controlled access to information and menus based on security roles
- Possible integration with all internal and external applications